Welcome to John Stancil CPA ~ My Bald CPA
Our firm is small enough to give you personalized attention. We have over 30 years of tax preparation, planning, and consulting experience. We have clients world-wide and can prepare returns for individuals, businesses, estates and trusts, and not-for-profit organizations.
The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, can be very confusing. Drake Health is an excellent resource to find out how the Affordable Care Act affects you, what is required, what financial help is available and much more.
Our website has a number of features that you may find useful. Please feel free to browse through the site and take advantage of these tools
1. We have over 50 calculators to assist you in making your financial decisions. You will find calculators for personal finance, determining loan payments, savings and investments, and taxes, among others.
2. Our client newsletter can help you stay informed about tax matters that may relate to you.
3. Under our “Links” section, we have links to tax and other websites that you may find useful. There is also a link to www.thetaxdocspot.com, my tax blog.
4. You can click on “Contact” to send us a message. You can normally expect a prompt response.
5. You can register as a client at the “Client Registration” tab. This will give you access to secure file transfer to and from our firm. In addition, you will be able to access past returns through this link.
6. For more information and to get started our “Welcome packet” includes a letter, Client Organizer, and Engagement Letter.
7. Want to prepare your taxes on your own? Go to www.1040cpaonline.com for secure, safe preparation and e-filing. In using this site, you may contact me for questions about your tax return.